Verify is not working when apply the Salesforce Service User credentials. We attempted the verification and received the error message of ""Unable to save Connector Profile".
- Make sure that the customer's Reltio User roles and verified that the user had both a ROLE_API and ROLE_SFDC_CONNECTOR.
- Make sure that the tenant exists for your environment.
- Make sure that the tenant is registered in SFDC Connector using the following API.
- If it is not present you should perform another registration of the tenant and profile.
PUT https://<SDFC URL>/registration/<tenantId>/<profile>
- Check the definition of the tenant. Make sure that the environment is correct. Take notice of tenantUrl as it is case sensitive - Example dev.reltio.com can not be defined as Dev.reltio.com.
GET https://<SFDC URL>/configuration/<tenantId>
"user": "<user email recognized by Salesforce>",
- If you are still having a problem, run the following API
"loginUrl":"<link to Salesforce>",
If you get the following error, grant permissions to the service user profile (reference https://docs.reltio.com/en/integrate/integrate-data-between-applications/integrate-apps-using-prebuilt-connectors/synchronize-data-with-salesforce-connector/grant-permissions-to-the-service-user-profile)
"(1355) 'Reltio_Sync__c' table is not accessible. Please check that SFDC managed package is installed"
If you get the following error, check your username, password, security token or whether your user has been locked out. If
accountNonLocked = false is defined, it indicates when a user tried to input an incorrect password too many times (5 by default), after that, the user would get locked. Reltio support can reset your password.
"Connection to Salesforce not established: Error: INVALID_LOGIN: Invalid username, password, security token; or user locked out.\n at /usr/src/app/node_modules/jsforce/lib/connection.js:1552:13\n at tryCallOne (/usr/src/app/node_modules/promise/lib/core.js:37:12)\n at /usr/src/app/node_modules/promise/lib/core.js:123:15\n at flush (/usr/src/app/node_modules/asap/raw.js:50:29)\n at processTicksAndRejections (internal/process/task_queues.js:77:11)"
If this error continues in the verify, check Reltio's internal log for the following message.
CNR_E219 Salesforce operation query (347 ms) failed:
INVALID_TYPE: SELECT rtsync__Status__c FROM rtsync__Reltio_Sync__c ^ ERROR at
Row:1:Column:31 sObject type 'rtsync__Reltio_Sync__c' is not supported.
If you are attempting to use a custom object, be sure to append the '__c'
after the entity name. Please reference your WSDL or the describe call for the
If you see this error message, then check the rtsync definitions in the integration profile in the Salesforce connector.