We are seeing following error in SFDC log. What are these errors and how can they be addressed?
"message": "env:361<<tenantId+<profileId>> <m>:
Load describe for types [<types defined in the map>] failed"
This error can happen in several cases:
- SFDC connector reload Salesforce metadata when initialize profile after registration or re-initialization
- When posting a new mapping and the map contains new object type that is not in your SFDC Connector cache.
- When posting new mapping for the unregistered profile
Note: Load Salesforce metadata request can fail because
- Salesforce object type doesn't exist in Salesforce.
- The Salesforce service user is locked
- A temporary network failure
To resolve the above possible issues.
- Make sure all sObject types in the mapping are correct and exist in Salesforce
- Make sure that Salesforce user is not locked
- Make sure that Salesforce service user has access to all types defined in the mapping
- Retry the request again.