How can I add new dashboard charts to Reltio UI Dashboard Screen?
Customers can customize the Reltio UI dashboard screen (home screen) with graphs that are supported by Reltio UI.
In the below example of a graph is where the facet was added to contain a map to show the number of Locations containing 'Verified' Verification Status.
"caption": "Locations with Verified addresses",
The result of this change would appear as the following.
The best practice is for the customer to modify their JSON file and it is Reltio Support's responsibility to deploy the updated Reltio UI configuration.
To perform an update, Support will perform the following task:
- Verify the JSON received from the customer is valid from a syntax perspective. This can be done by opening it in http://jsoneditoronline.org. Any syntax issues must be addressed by the customer.
- Login to BitBucket and navigate to the appropriate folder in the Reltio UI Configuration project repository https://bitbucket.org/reltio-ondemand/reltio-ui-configuration/src/master/
- From tenants UI configuration folder, open com.reltio.plugins.dashboard.json and click on Edit.
- Copy-paste the content from the customer shared JSON file and click on Commit.
- Verify that Reltio UI reflects the changes.
- It is advisable to take a screenshot before and after the change and provide the customer with the results of the change.