SQS Message not captured by external queue as expected.
- Resolving the issue starts by knowing the exact entity for which the SQS message is missing.
- Lack of an SQS message delivery is as designed under certain conditions:
- Check message size. The SQS message size limit is set to 256 KB. Messages larger than that limit are rejected by the SQS queue.
- Verify whether the Message size for the reported entity meets or exceeds the threshold value in step 1, as shown in the screenshot below.
3. If necessary, submit a ticket to the Support team to reduce the SQS message size.
It can be done by removing some items (e.g."attributes") from "JMSEventsFilteringFields". Plse reference below.