- How can we configure multiple match rules in the already existing proximity match Entity(GeoMatch)?
- Is it possible to categorize multiple sources under GeoMatch as Trusted and Non-Trusted? So that matching can occur accordingly. Example: Trusted to Trusted.
- Also, the addition of another Filler Column(Attribute) under GeoMatch to further implement the rules based on Trusted and Non-Trusted in co-existence with GeoMatch Rules.
- Regarding Proximity matching... if we can have multiple match rules in the already existing proximity match Entity(GeoMatch). Is it possible to perform a compare the two rules using OtherAttributeWinnerCrosswalk or custom survivorship rule?
- Using the proximity match rule, can we define the rules based on the values in our trusted source attribute (trusted values on both sides)
- Can we use IgnoreIn token for proximity match? I would assume that yes, we can like any other rules
You can combine geo matching and filtering by a trusted source. A sample matching on Source (with examples) can be found in https://docs.reltio.com/matchmerge/additionaltopicsmatch.html?hl=sources%2Cmatch#additionaltopicsmatch__sourcename. However, this will only check that one of the crosswalks from the merge tree is from a source.
"Trusted" can be a separate attribute that we check for "equals true", but how is populated is up to you.
Please note that Proximity matching works on Lat/Long coordinates. Those are only specific to a premise if the AVC from Loqate starts with V4 or V5 (see https://docs.reltio.com/datacleanse/understandavc.html). Otherwise the lat/long could be the center point on a thoroughfare or a city center. A sample match rule is here: https://docs.reltio.com/matchmerge/additionaltopicsmatch.html?hl=proximity#additionaltopicsmatch__proximity
You should be able to OtherAttributeWinnerCrosswalk or customized survivorship rule as you do any other rule.
You should be able to apply a trusted source as you would any other match rule
You can use IgnoreInTokan in proximity match like any other match rule.
Please sign in to leave a comment.