Describe the security framework used in Reltio
Reltio Platform's Security model provides granular, least-privileged access to the users of our tenants.
Reltio Platform's Security model is a clean, privilege-based model that is consistent across all Reltio services. This model provides the ability to create and maintain role-based access (restricted to minimum required privileges) to Reltio platform tenants as well as other services. This granularity of providing access empowers you to define roles per tenant. You can then assign tenant-specific roles to any user.
Our Security model is packed with the following features:
- Provides privilege-based access
- Allows you to define your own roles and assign privileges, as appropriate
- Reduces the dependency on the Administrator role
- Provides out-of-the-box System roles
- Enables you to assign or revoke the roles at the tenant level
- Allows you to assign tenant-specific roles to users
- Safeguards your production data by limiting role-based access
- Provides the ability to group the users and makes role assignment much easier
This Security model enables you to manage all your users and their privileges as a combination of the following permissions:
- Roles - Permissions Management
- Users - Roles and Tenant Management
- Groups/Users Access Management
Article is closed for comments.